Engage with citizens and stakeholders
Consult citizens, members or stakeholders or ask them for advice.
- Look for ideas on predefined themes
- Provide an environment for stand-alone ideas, projects or citizens' initiatives
- Publish plans, sketches or proposals and look for feedback, reactions and opinions
- Prepare forms or let participants post contributions on a map
- Find out how your stakeholders think about a particular topic
Working with a select group of stakeholders or an expert panel? Set up your private environment or community!
Next level? Give your stakeholders a decisive voice
- Organize a binding vote or launch a referendum
- Identify participants based on unique codes (e.g. member number), email addresses and / or identity card details